India: 4 babies die in hearth at youngsters’s clinic


Kathmandu, October 8 Four babies have died in a fire at a children’s hospital in Madhya Pradesh, India. A fire broke out at the SNCU of Kamala Nehru Children’s Hospital in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh on Monday night.

Medical Education Minister Bishwas Sarang said the condition inside the treatment room was critical and the fire may have been caused by a short circuit. Bhopal Minister Sarang said that 36 children were safely evacuated.

According to an official, the fire started from the third floor of the hospital. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced to provide Rs 4 lakh as relief to the family of the deceased.

Forty children were admitted to the treatment room. It is said that 36 people are undergoing treatment in other wards.





Source

Sharing Is Caring:

Leave a Comment